Here is the Sandra Betzina Vogue pattern, faux leather and Sherpa jacket.
After coming home from work yesterday evening and changing into comfy clothes I decided it was time to reveal the completed jacket.
The final steps were tweaking the princess seams. I then trimmed each of the exposed Sherpa seams to between 3/8 to 1/4 inches and then stitched down the center of each seam to help keep them open. This was suggested in the pattern instructions. I probably could have used a different method to construct these seams; yet this method assured a better fit.
I did not insert pockets, there is just too much going on with this fabric and I would not really use the pockets.
I turned up 1 1/4 inch hem at the bottom and after stitching that I trimmed the hem by about 3/4 inch all around to eliminate some of the bulk. This faux leather is thick.
Here is how the jacket looks when partially unzipped:
You can also see the zipper in the sleeve in the shot above also. Having made a KS jean jacket with zipper in the sleeve, I prefer their method than this one as you have a placket behind the zipper; this one is stitched into the sleeve seam.
I will write a more formal review for PR soon. I do recommend this pattern and will definitely consider making another non-faux anything for the next one.