Wednesday, December 28, 2011

One done and another in the works

Vogue 8669 is complete except for the hems for the sleeves and top.  I need to re-thread the coverstitch machine but have the only black serger thread I have on hand threaded on the serger.  So I proceeded with the next top

I made fitting adjustments yesterday AM and cut out the fabric.  I am now over half way completed with this Sandra Betzina top. I needed to take a break and decided to post an update before jumping into the shower and getting dress to run some errands.  One such errand is to buy more black serger thread.  I thought I had replenished it but obviously not.

Once this top is sewn together then both will get hemmed using the coverstitch machine.  And then I have two other knit tops in the line up.  I also want to make some blouses using woven material.  And I still need to give some serious thought to SWAP 2012.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...