Friday, September 16, 2011

Second skirt cut out to sew

I cut out Vogue 8750 skirt pattern on Sunday and have not had a moment to sew this week.  Tonight after pizza dinner with DH, I cut out a second skirt-Simplicity 2413.  I just found out that it has been moved to the OOP's at Simplicity. 

I used fabric from my stash, striped black and white stretch woven that I acquired in a fabric bundle from Fabric Mart perhaps two years ago-maybe longer than two.  The stripes will run vertical for the main body of the skirt with the stripes running horizontal for the skirt band at the bottom.

Of course, I get my sewing mojo back when I have to travel Sunday for a business trip.  It is just a one night away trip.  The meeting begins early afternoon on Sunday so only have a small window of sewing opportunity on Saturday.

The weather turned much cooler today so I find myself ready to begin the fall/winter sewing.  I pulled a few more fabrics out of my collection and coming up with some potential ideas for sewing.
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...