Patterns sold and actually sewed

I sold all three of the KS patterns on the Patterns for Sale page.  Thank you everyone who enquired.  I will post more when I return from my trip to SC.

I actually did a small amount of sewing this afternoon.  I attached the ruffled neckline piece to the front neckline of the dress.  This time when I made the gathered neckline, I stitched over a piece of gimp using a zigzag stitch.  I then pulled the gimp string to gather the edge.  It worked much easier than the way I did it last time using the instructions with the pattern.

Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

New Look 6469

Downsizing Pattern Stash

Pamela's Pattern Pretty Peplum

Sewcialists

Sewcialists