Sunday, June 19, 2011

It will be finished today

The Butterick dress will be finished today.  I have sewn the neck binding and have sewn one armhole binding, leaving only one more to do, then hem, and add hook and eye. 

I have a lot of hook and eye sewing to do today.  I have completed three dresses and have yet to sew the hook and eye on each one.  I want to wear the new dresses next week so this has to get done.  I don't like hand sewing much, thus this final steps linger.

I think I am going to switch to making some knit tops and woven blouses/tops next. I still need to make the Vogue DKNY 1250 dress.  There are certainly a lot of these popping up all over the place.    So many ideas, such limited sewing time. 

Photos and updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...