Stylish Blogger Award
With this award I am to post 7 things about myself:
1) I have worked in the non-profit world most all of my career which allowed me to live in several states including my home state of VA. I have lived in Texas, California, Florida and Pennsylvania. My favorite two states were Texas and Florida. I hope to live in a coastal area when I retire-if I ever get to.
2) I am not a great cook but my DH and I don't starve! I love to grill and plan to try to grill some new dishes this spring/summer/fall.
3) I have been sewing since Junior High School and got the sewing gene from my Grandmother.
4) I have been married to my DH since 1973-38 years!
5) My sewing arsenal includes a Designer SE, Janome 300, Janome Coverstitch 1000, a Babylock blind hemmer and a Babylock Embellisher.
6) I love shoes and believe a woman can never have too many! But some days I wake up and still find I just don't have the right pair in my closet.
7)I have a nice fabric collection/stash and find a sewist can never have too much fabric!
Now to present the award to others:
Robin at A Little Sewing
Shannon (Mushy) at MushyWear
A Sewn Wardrobe
Sewing in the City
Trina at Slapdash Sewist
There are so many others to present to but thought this was a good start.