Monday, October 04, 2010

Family update

DH and I had to be at hospital this AM at 6:30.  He had back surgery at 8:30 and I had him home by 1:30.  He is doing very well, lower back and leg pain are gone.  Discomfort now is from the back incision.  I truly appreciate all the positive thoughts and prayers sent our way.  We are both glad to have this procedure over and done. 

I will be playing nurse for a few days and hopefully will return to work on Thursday.  DH is not able to drive or travel for 10 days so I will be busy as errand person also.  In between will plan some sewing projects.  More later.

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad that all of that went so well. Home the same day - WOW! You are such a busy lady and a true sewist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that he made it through the surgery okay! Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear all went well and your husband is home resting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to you both for a smooth and speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear your dh is doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that the surgery went well and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Lois K

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad the surgery was successful and his pain is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad everything went well and your husband is recovering from surgery, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear that your dh is doing well after his surgery.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...