Saturday, October 02, 2010

Buttons

The Sencha blouse is complete except for buttonholes and buttons.  I have some beautiful blue buttons but not enough of the ones I wanted to use.  I think I got them at Hancock's when they were going out of business here in Roanoke several years ago now. 

My only close by source is JoAnn's Fabrics.  Hopefully when I go there today they will have just what I need. Another source is in Floyd but time to travel there is just not going to work at this moment.  If no luck at JoAnn's I may try online; that is hit and miss due to monitor colors not always being accurate. 

I am not sure what I want to work on next.  I think I want to make the Kay Unger dress; I am also thinking skirts and most particularly a BurdaStyle skirt in the September issue.  I have read several reviews about it on PR and the reviewer's blog. 

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...