Thursday, August 19, 2010

Recent pattern purchases

I took advantage of a recent Club BMV sale and purchased a couple of patterns, like I don't have a million already.  I purchased two Butterick dress patterns.  Also I purchased a Vogue Sandra Betzina pattern.

At a local retail store I saw similar tops to the SB pattern.  There seems to be a trend toward tops with sleeve shirring and pleating.

I have lost my sewing mojo for some reason.  This work week has been trying to say the least.  Plus I have had car issues making my after work life a challenge so when I get home I am not motivated to do much in the way of sewing.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...