I am currently working on this dress pattern. So before going to CURVES I tried on the dress in progress and was truly pleased that the second dress is fitting a little better. The first one had too much width in the shoulder and upper chest area, thus neckline stands away from my body some. No one seems to notice but me. I took deeper back seam with the first dress to pull in some of the fullness.
With the second dress, I took a 3/8 inch tuck at back and front necklines. This made a great difference in the second dress. So after CURVES I got motivated to do the pressing on the dress in current progress and serge finished the edges to hem. The sash is almost complete and provided that tomorrow night I complete that and hem the dress, I can have a new dress to wear by next week at the latest. So my sewing mojo is rising and thinking about my next projects.