Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Next dress project

I have not made it to sewing room yet this week. I do know that I am going to make Vogue 8593. I keep reading and seeing other bloggers post on this dress. I have seen it in a solid, in large and small prints, on petites and average to tall women.

I hope to get time tonight to at least pull the pattern out of the envelope and start cutting out the pattern for pin fitting. I will be making solid color dress out of gorgeous double knit from Gorgeous Fabrics.

Later!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about not making it to the sewing room. I don't have a room, but I haven't had time to do any sewing! Life has just been too hectic lately! I have even had a harder time keeping up with blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be interested to hear your thoughts on the pattern once you pull the pieces out of the envelope because that front piece is a doozy!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...