Attitude of Gratitude Award
Thank you Cennetta for this award!
Here are the steps to follow for accepting and extending this award to others:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate a few blogger's that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.
6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude
Mary-Mary is Sewfast
Beth-Rusty Bobbin Inklings
Gwen-All My Seams
There are more that I could nominate but these four were top of mind.
I am truly grateful for all of the new sewing friends that I have met through blogging. There is so much sharing and learning from everyone. Because of this sharing, my sewing skills are so much more than what they use to be. I have been willing to try new techniques and have sent emails to many asking for more information. It was always a pleasure to get a response and support.
I am most thankful to my Grandmother who was my initial sewing teacher and I am so glad I got those genes from her.
I always thankful that I am alive and well and that my DH of 36 years is still sharing life with me.