Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Upcoming business trip

I am going to be traveling to DC on Sunday; I will be driving up with one of my staff. I will be in town on Monday and Tuesday attending seminar sessions. I plan to travel back home on Wednesday. I am staying at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. How far is that from G Street Fabrics in Rockville? I am thinking of going to G Street Wednesday AM and then leaving around noonish to 1:00 PM to travel back.

This is all subject to change but that is my thinking for today.

3 comments:

  1. It's just under 10 1/2 miles. I did a mapquest and I can email that to you. It would be great if you have a Navigation system. I'll email you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip.
    I've heard lots about
    G Street...hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be easy to get to the G Street by metro from the Wardman Park Marriott, which is near the Woodley Park metro stop. Just get on the train in the direction of Shady Grove and get off at White Flint. The metro ride should take about 25 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...