Friday, March 20, 2009

What's in the works now

I washed several of the knits I recently purchased so they are ready to become something. Yesterday evening and today I spent time making pattern adjustments to two KS patterns that I am going to sew up next. One is KS3617 that I just sewed but I am now making the other version of this top. My thought is to use the green knit fabric I acquired from Hancocks earlier this week. All adjustments are complete on that view so I plan to cut the fabric tonight.


I also made pattern adjustments to another pattern KS3633. I am going to make the tri-color version. Depending on family activity tonight I may get this cut out as well.

More later.

2 comments:

  1. You are on a roll! You have a good start on your spring wardrobe. I'll be interested in the KS dress--how you color block it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I'd just like to say I'm impressed with your dedication to Curves. I should get back, myself. I walk an hour, 6 days a week. Still, I need some strength training. Good job--I know it isn't easy.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...