Almost complete. I need to do the hemming which will be done by machine. I need to pick up more thread as I tons of green thread but not enough of the matching green for this top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
Sometimes, what seems like a simple project ends up being the most frustrating, and finds itself in the trash can! Congratulations on working it out.
ReplyDeleteIt's so frustrating not to have the exact right color!
ReplyDeleteThe top is looking good! The "frogs" don't show. It's amazing how I can have hundreds of spools of thread and not the right color.
ReplyDelete