Thanks for your feedback about the jacket. Most of you suggested the Vogue jacket. I think I will be making it. I attempted this jacket before but then did not finish the project. The fit adjustments have already been made to the pattern; should be easy to just cut it out and sew!
Hopefully the skirt will be completed on Saturday. Sunday will allow me the opportunity to cut out the jacket. Monday is a holiday so sewing, sewing, sewing for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
No comments:
Post a Comment