Thursday, September 04, 2008

Beauty note

Since starting to blog about two years ago, I have read lots and lots of blogs. Most are ones related to sewing. However I have found a few other blogs that are related to fashion and beauty. I read "The Well-Heeled Society" mostly devoted to shoes. There are numerous links from there to Beauty tips and such. My two favorites are "Beauty Tips Revealed" and "15 Minutes Beauty Fanatic".

Of course I find myself trying some new cosmetics as a result. Today I learned I won the August reader gift give away on "Beauty Tips Revealed"-an anti-aging product. She was nice enough to post a link to my blog.

I truly have been lucky winning items from other blogs:
  1. A coffee table book all about shoes
  2. Nails kit and polish
  3. Foot masque
  4. Fabric from Burda Style
  5. Two Vintage Patterns
  6. Anti-aging products

Now if I could only win the Mega Millions Lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...