Here is a shot of the front of the Burda skirt with KS cardigan and tank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
What a great basic! Love the skirt and love the colour too
ReplyDeleteEwlala, this outfit looks very nice on you. Did hubby take the pictures? I love the ribbon you bought.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Laura! That skirt can be paired up with almost any top!
ReplyDelete