One more for the Vintage Collection. I have been trying to win the bid on this particular pattern for some time now. Several have offered it up for bid on eBay, but this was my lucky day for this one. The size is even closer to my needs than some of the others.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
What a great pattern.I love the lines of this design. What fabric do you have in mind?
ReplyDeleteJust fabulous! You were very lucky to get it!
ReplyDelete