Saturday, November 10, 2007

Some sewing

I did get some sewing completed on the Simplicity jacket pattern this AM. The darts in the upper front of the jacket were sewn as well as sewing the front and back pieces together. The upper seams of the front and back sleeves have been sewn. I am happy that I completed this before we went to Danville to see family and attend my DH's niece 3 yr. birthday party. We took his mother shopping for some new shoes and I got a cute Christmas themed sweater vest.

Returning home, we stopped for a bite to eat. I have just slumped out in front of the TV for a couple of hours watching some taped shows and then decided to catch up on some emails and post a brief comment on sewing.

Tomorrow I should finish the jacket. I then plan to do some machine embroidery for some Christmas projects and while that is going on I want to cut out the Vogue 7975 pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...