This is the other pair I purchased, ON SALE! I love sales. These are a taupe suede with green, taupe and teal appliques. Love them but not sure what I have to go with them at this time. No fear, I will make something.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
Louise Cutting, in our class at this year's Atlanta Expo, said we should find fabulous shoes that fit well and build the wardrobe from there.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you're off to a good start...those are great shoes! :D