Here is another pattern I purchased from Vogue Patterns online during their recent sale. I loved the article in Vogue Patterns Magazine regarding stripes but did not particularly want the jacket pattern they used. I have had my eye on this one for sometime now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
I have admired this one myself!
ReplyDeleteI really like this one too, but am not so keen on the collar.
ReplyDelete