Sunday, September 16, 2007

Jacket Cut and Ready!

All fitting adjustments have been made to the jacket and all pieces have been cut out. Now all left to due is thread the machines and sew! I have to decide on the dress I am going to make to wear with the jacket. It will be a sheath style, just not sure of the neckline or whether to make sleeveless or with sleeves. Decisions, decisions.

I have a tried and true sheath pattern drafted from PMB that I have made numerous times with a change to bust dart locations on occasion. I have also made the dress in a sweetheart neckline that I don't think will work for this jacket. Probably with use jewel or scooped neck. I am making View C of the jacket with the shawl collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...