Saturday, May 12, 2007

Fridays

I love Friday! It is the end of the work week and visions of weekend opportunities surface during the day. My DH and I met for dinner at a little family restaurant, nothing fancy by far, but decent food. I think all food is decent when I get waited on instead of having to cook it myself.

When I got home, off with the work clothes and into some comfy clothes-shorts and t-shirt. I then spent some productive time in my sewing room working on my dress. I made final touches to sleeves, inserted neckband and sewed the skirt piece to the bodice and midriff pieces front and back. Today I will sew sideseams and hem and viola!!! a new dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...