WIP's

I have cut out a shell pattern using some fabric in my stash that I got for free from an ASG member over a year ago. It is navy shantung type fabric.

I then made fitting adjustments to a Simplicity pattern. I am going to make the skirt and top in the right hand corner of the small views of the various looks. I am using buttermilk knit fabric acquired from EOS prior to Christmas. The usual adjustments I normally make were made and I plan to cut out the fabric tomorrow.

I am thinking that I will move forward and cut out some other patterns tomorrow. While I am doing that I can finish embroidering a t-shirt I started some time back and posted a photo on this blog. I just don't think that it looks quite finished yet. Besides it will give an opportunity to work with my new Magna Hoops.

I want to move forward with the vintage pattern for the 1945 skirt. I have leftover fabric from my sheath style dress I made last year that was a knock off of a Talbot's dress and jacket. This fabric has pretty nice drape and this skirt needs that.

Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Out with the Old, In with the New

Sewing Interruptus!!!

Oh no!

Sewcialists

Sewcialists