Friday, February 17, 2006

Purses and Nordstroms



I receive numerous emails from various stores where I sign up for them to send me information about new clothing for an upcoming season, as well as for accessories and shoes.

One of those stores is Nordstroms and the recent one I received was in reference to new purses. Here are two purses that I saw immediately.

These caught my attention because I just purchased a Vogue purse pattern recently during Hancocks' 75% off on Vogue patterns. I wish I had access to some nice leather, but I have some pleather in my collection so will plan on using that to make this pattern.

I am impressed that this pattern is so "in".

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...