Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Latest project

I still have my KS Twist Top to complete. Have not been able to sew much during the week due to other time commitments. Here is a photo of the fabric I am using. I addressed some issues with this buttermilk knit in my post on not all buttermilk knits are equal. There is a big difference with this knit and the one depicted below. This one feels more "buttery" and has more drape. Both are great knits.


Here is another buttermilk knit I plan to sew up soon. I am not sure what top I want to make yet. Sorry, for the blurry photo. Camera and me were not getting along well when taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...