Sunday, November 06, 2005

First Sewing Post

I had been using Yahoo 360 for blog. Can't find my own blog address. Can you tell I am new to this. I am.

I plan to write about sewing projects and such.

Here goes:
I am taking a class on Pattern Review.com called Stitch and Flip Jackets. Great class and I am learning a new technique to line jackets. Interesting concept. I am not sure that I like as much as the basic sewing of a lining but I wanted to learn something new and may be a faster approach to lining.

Sometimes I want to add linings to unlined jackets and this seems a simple way to do so. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...