B6169

I made some headway with Butterick 6169,  I made all the fitting adjustments to the numerous pattern pieces.  I cut fabric and then started on the lining pieces.

I decided to go with golden color for the lining.  I pulled brown and black which is the predominate colors you see when you look at the fabric both real and in photos.  However the lining I chose brings out the golden specks in the fabric.
I started cutting out the lining pieces and have more to cut yet.

I have been sewing such easy knit tops and dresses, that I forgot how many pieces a jacket may have. Then there is the lining fabric to cut.  Nonetheless, I am excited to be sewing this pattern.  I need to update jackets in my current wardrobe.

I hope your sewing weekend was productive!

Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Pamela's Patterns Bias Skirt!

Simplicity 1366

New Iron

Sewcialists

Sewcialists