Thursday, October 01, 2015

New fabrics

I recently gave in to the urge to buy some fabrics taking advantage of some sales. I purchased quite a few knit fabrics from Fabric Mart. Here are some photos:

Faux leather knit

deep royal blue ITY

Gray and beige floral print knit

nude rayon knit

red slub rayon knit
I also purchased some fabric from Gorgeous Fabrics.

Beige textured knit

Jacket weight black knit
I already have plans for three of the new fabrics. I plan to sew the red slub rayon knit using the Presto top pattern from Savage Coco. I took advantage of the Pattern Anthology bundle sale as seen here.
I plan to sew the Denver dress if I have enough of this material which I think I do if not it will become the Denver top.

Let me end this post by saying thank you to all of those who responded to my previous post about Instagram. Hopefully by trying some of the suggestions that were given I have eliminated my following of other Instagram-ers that I had never selected to follow. I have also blocked some.

4 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics! I also purchased the faux leather knit! I can't wait to sew it up......jacket, skirt, dress? What are you making with it?
    Liking that beige texture fabric, can't wait to see what's in store for it!
    Bonnie @ sewplus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie, I am thinking about using the faux leather as a jacket front using a Simplicity pattern.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I like that faux leather knit! Goes nicely with the floral -- now if only I could find knits as nice as these. Will be interesting to see what you decide to do with them!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...