Sunday, February 09, 2014

Renfrew Version 3

I completed my third version of this top.  I did not add the hem bands with this one and coverstitched the hem using a 5/8 hem allowance.  I added an inch to the bottom when cutting out the fabric in order for it to be the length I wanted without the bands and after hemming.  I also shortened the shoulder length by 1/4 inch and I think that is perfect for me and future versions of this top.  I am going to give it a rest for now!

Just finished cutting out M6796 and plan to sew it this afternoon.

8 comments:

  1. I really love the cowl neck and leaving off the bands gives it a completely different look. ~Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the color with your pretty hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pattern! This style looks very nice on you. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I am adding comment moderation as I found recently some comments that really have nothing to do with the post at hand. I may decide to change this in the future. Sorry a few bad apples ruin something for many!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin