Sunday, January 26, 2014

Getting ahead

This morning I planned to sew the grey Renfrew top.  Yet reading Pattern Review digest this morning and reading several reviews of McCall's 6796, I decided that I would cut out the pattern pieces, make pattern adjustments to cut out a lovely sweater knit fabric I just purchased from EOS earlier this month.



The weather continues to be frigid in my neck of the woods; I wear a lot of pants or skirts with tights and boots when it is like this.  I need new tops and I bought this pattern when it was first released so why not make it up now also.  So pattern pieces are adjusted and I hope to cut out the fabric this evening.

I was glad I decided to do this as I am now getting ahead on my sewing by having two projects ready to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...