I am making progress on the new dress. I cut out the fabric Saturday AM and started sewing in the evening.
I like to sew fabric and lining pieces at the same time when it does not require a thread color change. I sewed the back darts in both back fabric and lining pieces, then attached fronts to back at shoulder. Next step is gathering the neckband to make the ruffles and attach to the front neck bodice.
Here you can see the ruffle pinned to one side. Both sides now have ruffles and then I stopped sewng for the evening due to shoulder/neck pain. I have to take frequent breaks when sitting at computers or sewing due to ongoing issues with this. I called it quits for the night. Sewing to resume later today.