Saturday, December 29, 2012

Next two projects.


My next two projects.


The top fabric will be another Magic Pencil Skirt from Pamela's Patterns.  I cut this out two days ago.  Because fabric is not as stretchy as some other double knit fabrics I added just in case 1 inch seams. 
This will be easy peasy to whip up and I have a beautiful sweater jacket purchased from Macy's that goes perfect with the purple in this skirt.

The bottom fabric is faux suede that will become a KS jacket pattern.  I just finished tracing all of the pattern pieces last night and now need to pin fit for adjustments.  This will be lined.  I will do a pattern reveal later.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing these made up... love the fabric choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly think that you love fabric as much as I do. So you know I ended up going to that online fabric site and buying fabric with another one of my gift cards! But since there was so much I liked, I used it and some of my own money too! YOU ARE a bad influence! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Carolyn I am a fabricaholic also. Not as much as your collection; yet I find I keep looking at numerous fabric sites just in case there is more that wants to come to my house.

      Delete
  3. Love the watery floral fabric - will make up into a super skirt. Enjoy the last of the 2012 sewing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with the watery floral fabric and may have to acquire more after making this skirt. I do have in another colorway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That floral fabric certainly is divine - where oh where did you get it from..... please....

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...