Saturday, March 17, 2012

UPS and USPS delivers

I received my Style Arc patterns earlier this week.  I am excited to give them a try.  I just hope that I picked the right size.  Since they are not multi-sized, I went with what I thought would be the right size.  I have read several reviews of these patterns and decided that I would buy what I would buy in ready to wear.  My body is all over the place when it comes to sizing and I am petite also which makes lengthwise adjustments necessary also.

I also ordered from Sew Baby the My Image pattern magazine for spring/summer and that arrived the same day as well.  I have posted a note on my computer saying "No more patterns for three months".  I really have more than enough and really need to list some for others who may have a need/desire for some that I have that I know will never get made.

Yesterday the postman delivered the Spring 2012 Vogue Fabric swatches.  There are numerous fabrics in this one that I am truly drooling over.  I see something of those arriving to my house soon.  And I also received some fabric from EOS.  I got the final 2.33 yards of this cotton woven with Lycra and may have to change my plans on what this will become.  Originally I was thinking dress, but a skirt will work also.

Updates later.  Off to work on the green dress.

2 comments:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...