Friday, November 04, 2011

Decisions, decisions

Thank you to all who gave me feedback about the jacket.  I have decided to just use a solid color.
I plan to cut out that pattern this weekend.  But before I sew it I have the desire to make one more skirt from the Butterick pattern I recently used to make the color blocked skirt.

I really like all three versions and will eventually make all three.  The next skirt will be similar to the view of the one in the upper right hand corner.  I have some pleather that I will use as the yoke contrast with brown gaberdine.  The pleather has been in my stash for over 10 years and appears to be in great shape.  The brown gab was a purchase made several years from Sewing Studio fabrics.

So glad today is Friday; it has been a heck of work week.  I make my budget presentation to CEO this AM, wish me luck!!  Sewing this weekend will be such a stress reducer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...