Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A moment here and there

I continue to work on the new skirt pattern as moments will allow.  All the skirt pieces have the edges serged.  Most of the time when I am going to line a garment I still serge finish the edges.  On occasion I may not depending on the type of fabric I am using.  Most of the time I also serge finish the lining fabric as well.  I just like how all of that looks.

We are in the process of redoing our bedroom.  This is also occupying some of my free time between working, eating and sleeping.  So I take my moments here and there to do a little sewing.  As things stand now I should be able to finish the skirt this weekend.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...