Saturday, September 03, 2011

Sewing mojo is starting to return

After dinner out with DH and returning home, I spent some time in sewing room.  I completed the front facing part of the Butterick dress in progress.  I also pinned the neck binding to the dress and will sew that next.  Followed by inserting sleeves and hemming.  I am really ready to get this dress completed.  I think I will have several opportunities to wear it before transitioning to fall.

I have Vogue 1250 cut out and ready to sew next.  After this I plan to start on sewing for fall.  I want to make a few skirts and start working on some jackets.  I have been busy perusing various magazines and have found some inspirational pieces.  So I am feeling like getting back to sewing now.  Having a long holiday weekend helps also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...