Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Sleeves

I am making a design change with the sleeves for the New Look dress.  I did not want the short cap sleeves nor did I want sleeveless, so I decided to go with the cuffed sleeve.  The cuff is not working for me after attaching it to one sleeve.  When I pinned the cuff where the button would go it felt too constricting. 

I decided that I will shortened the sleeve and not have a cuff.  I just pinned the other sleeve hem up to where I want it and I think this will give me a nice sleeve-not too short nor too long.

I got home a little before DH did, so got a few minutes to play with this before fixing dinner!  Woohoo, a bit of sewing during the work week.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...