Thursday, March 04, 2010

Thank you for your positive comments

Thanks so much for your positive feedback on my dress. I plan to wear it next week.

I wore my Butterick dress,completed prior to this one, today at work. It is nice to wear something new that one makes.

I am not sure what my next project is going to be. I am thinking another dress. However I just ordered and received today, this blouse pattern from Collette Patterns. I fell in love with the look of this blouse after reading a review on Pattern Review. Since then, I have seen several more of versions of this blouse. Really a nice retro and hopefully nice fitting blouse. My recent fabric purchase from Fabric Mart will be used to make the first one of I think several versions.

I ordered a Knip Mode pattern magazine from an eBay seller and still anxiously awaiting shipment of that. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...