Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sewing????

Not much sewing going on today. I spent most of the day cooking. We are visiting family and friends tomorrow so decided to cook my Christmas meal today so we will have leftovers tomorrow night when we return from Danville. Christmas day will be leftovers and oyster stew for dinner.

I did work on the jacket sleeves last night. I sewed one side of the upper sleeve to the under sleeve. The other sleeve is pinned and ready to sew. I will then sew the sleeve linings in the same manner. The lining will be attached to fabric sleeve by stitching at hem line and turning up. Then I will quilt it. I still have trim to complete. The end is in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...