I am not good with resolutions so normally don't make any. There is a thread going on at Artisans Square about sewing resolutions. I posted some goals there. So thought I would post them here with some additions.
- Make at least two items from BWOF patterns.
- Update information regarding my patterns and fabrics in Stitch and Stash Program. Started it last year and then has been hit and miss.
- Reacquaint myself with Pattern Master Boutique and buy the upgrade.
- Sew up some of my fabric in my collection before buying more.
- Refrain from buying so many patterns just because they are on sale for $.99 to $4.99; I am a patternaholic also. This one is going to be tough as I just saw two patterns posted on Flickr that I am already coveting.
- Re-measure and record new measurements to help with selecting the right size pattern for sewing, particularly for skirts and pants.
- Do something sewing related at least 3 days out of 7 each week.
- Make a pair of pants with fly front zipper.