Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I can hardly believe 2006 came and went!

My DH and I went with some long time friends to a New Years Eve party last night. This is the first time in ages that we did not wake up in front of the TV to watch the ball drop in NYC.

We truly enjoyed the time with friends and saw some old acquaintances and met some new people as well. The weather was bad, light and heavy rain with fog. We drove back home around 12:30, which was an hour and 30 minute drive, in bed by 2:00. I slept in=7:30. Once I see daylight, I can't sleep.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and look forward to a more productive sewing year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to seeing what you sew in 2007.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...