Friday, April 07, 2006

Blouse Complete

My blouse is now complete. Since DH had to work late, I got some free time tonight to sew. I didn't have a lot to finish, just neck and sleeve binding and then machine hem the blouse. I will take photos later to post.

I will be testing my embroidery design tomorrow and hopefully will stitch out well. Then will embroider on the jacket. I am really excited about this project. Maybe all will go sew well that I can then decide on skirt to go with this, perhaps the one included in the pattern and will have a new suit to wear.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are happy with it. I can't wait to see it. We missed you Thursday night. The felting class looks like something you might enjoy with your new machine. Nancy Farris' of course did great samples! Did you know their is a fiber arts festival near Bedford this weekend? I hear they will be selling things like roving.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...