Sunday, April 09, 2006

Jacket Embroidered

Well I did it! I embroidered the jacket today. I think it is looking good! Hopefully when all sewn up the embroidery will match up as planned. It looks that way now. I hope to take pictures of this soon.

I have had a stomach virus that has really kicked me. Every time I think I am feeling better, the next wave of nauseua and just feeling ill gets me. I spent most of yesterday sleeping. Today I am feeling human again. So human that I am fixing a really special meal. So that is why I can not do any more multi-tasking like cooking, sewing and photography.

I have more sewing ideas as of result of the success of the blouse and hopefully jacket. I have the fabric, I just need the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...