Here are my thoughts about this pattern.
- It is designed for a much taller person than I am. I shortened the sleeves by 1 1/2 inchesand when adding the cuffs I use 1/2 inch seam allowance instead of 3/8 which seemed to make the sleeves the right length.
- I shortened the top but think I could shorten more. It is more tunic length which I like somewhat but may another inch would be better. It is not a too snug fit, somewhat loose which maybe I could stitch a 1/2 inch seam instead of 3/8.
- The cowl neck needs extra length for it to drape more than mine did. However, this wasn't bad.
- I think I may need to make a slight FBA and as there were some folds over the bust at the underarm.
- I reduce the shoulder width by 3/8 tapering to the notch on the front and back of the armscye area.
- I made a forward shoulder adjustment as usual of 5/8.
- I really like this pattern and do plan to make a few more tops similar to this one and make the zippered one as well.
- A well drafted and well illustrated pattern