Monday, May 06, 2013

Fabric for wrap dress and my Mood fabric

I forgot to post a photo of my fabric for the wrap dress.
I purchased this sometime in 2009 or 2010.  I think it may wrinkle some, but hoping not too much. It seems to be the right weight for a draped collar and for dress that wraps.  

Here is a photo of the navy blue lace fabric I purchased from Mood.  This is the perfect navy color I have seen in a long time.  I just had to have this fabric after seeing it here on Goodbye Valentino blog.  She also made skirt for her daughter from this lovely fabric.  


Sew long!

1 comment:

  1. That navy eyelet is gorgeous! The fabric for your wrap dress looks so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...