Project finished, starting new ones


As you can see the KS top and Loes Hinse skirt are complete. I was able to finish it this AM. I had planned to do a stretch roll hem on the flounce part of the skirt, but my serger just would not cooperate. Both pieces were sewn with the serger. I used my sewing machine to stitch the armhole darts.

The top and skirt hems completed on my Janome Coverpro coverstitch machine. I have not used that much lately and it sewed like a charm.

I love this fabric. Here lately everything I seem to be making is black, brown and green. This has a little gray also with cream.

Here are a few more shots of the top-----

Close up of the cowl neck.

Full view.


I had planned to make is sleeveless but I did not use the sleeveless front and back pieces. I then took the sleeve pattern and shortened the sleeves for summer.

Comments

  1. Such a lively abstract print. I can see lots of matching possibilities with all those colors. Very nice top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great print! I really like the pattern you used for the top, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. I like a 2-piece, especially in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ensemble and love the print. Like the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Downsizing Pattern Stash

New Look 6469

Pamela's Pattern Pretty Peplum

Sewcialists

Sewcialists