Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sewing moment

I got to sew for 20 minutes last night. I completed work on the lower front pieces and attached the piping to the front yoke piece and now have it pinned ready to sew to the lower front piece. At this point I am happy to get the 20 minutes to sew for the evening. It actually helped boost my "down" time before having to get things ready for work for the next day and I went off to sleep thinking about my next sewing projects.

I have decided that I am going to concentrate on spring sewing now and put the winter fabrics aside for next season.

2 comments:

  1. 20 minutes here, 20 minutes there; it all adds up. You can get so much accomplished that way.

    Thanks so much for helping me solve my tangled bobbin mess. I appreciate that you took the time.

    I have just posted a scarf refashion where I took an old shirt and turned it into a gorgeous neck scarf. Next week sometime I plan to do another What I'm Wearing post. And then I need to get back to some real sewing soon. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to visit my blog and leave comments.

    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah every minute add up and before you know it, you are done a garment.....Have a lovely one. I will update you after my visit to the post office tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...