Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What happened on the way to sewing

I started my vacation 1/2 day on Wednesday prior to Christmas. Again I had ambitious plans to do a lot of sewing. I am not doing very well with those plans. So far I have completed two skirts, that's it.

Christmas Day I woke up with a terrible case of vertigo and have suffered with it off and on since. Yesterday I went to the doctor and was given some medication to deal with the nausea and the dizziness. Let me say that I think I slept most of the day away after taking one pill. The doctor and I think I am suffering with a sinus infection though I have not had a cold/runny nose, etc. but there is tenderness in certain areas of my face that would lead one to believe that sinus issues are present, so taking an antibiotic for that.

Late evening, after eating some dinner, I felt awake enough to hem my skirt and lining. So the New Look skirt pattern is now complete. I like this skirt and can see making another one in the future. I have to share true confession-I really screwed up this skirt earlier on in the process for not clearly reading through the instructions. It is fixed now and will be wearable. I will post more on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...